Thursday, 31 December 2009

Reflections of my Year 2009

There is me and there is the road ahead, behind today is a road and the kilometers I've walked in my journey. I count my blessings tonight, for they protect me of the awfulness of the world, and the unfairness of pain. I leave my empty intentions behind, together with the empty intentions of those I met along the way. Empty intentions never serve you well. I leave my cowardliness behind so I can regain my courage again and I leave the pain and disappointment of those who dragged me with their cowardliness to their selfish world, as the world in front of me is full of courageous people just like me. I forgive myself for my weaknesses and for being naive, now I know better.

There is NOW, the painful crossroad that inevitable comes our way, stripping your soul and your ideas, allowing you to see yourself with the weakest light of pity, then again you know this is just part of learning because the foundations of you are already strong and beautiful, and nothing and no one can break you lower than ground level.

Tomorrow is a new chance, light will change and I will no longer carry the ghost of the past, the empty intentions, the empty words of others. Your dialogue continues to be with yourself, only you can pick yourself up and continue your journey.

I hold very close to my heart the hope that along the way and when I've reached the path assigned for me to learn what is meant for me to learn alone, in that last stretch of my journey close to the finish line there in sight standing strong and proud YOU whoever you are, will be there ready for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment