The Chairs
Paula Robles Nettel
| Stavanger Konserthus 16.04.2016 road 13 |
No, I prefer to keep them alive, engraved, making of them a living monument, that from the day of its inception, they will be in an area of emotions of those who celebrate the beauty of life through the immortal arts and are moved by the most beautiful music in the world; with each note played by these extraordinary musicians I celebrate the seconds, minutes, days and time of our existence in this land that I love so much and beyond our time. I find in this, the only way I could ever materialize in a world that easily forgets, how much I love you, and how happy you have made me in this country with the love you have given me, your smiles, your intelligence and your company, because you are the anchor that has kept me standing firm when so many other things at times have made me lose my course and sanity.
My child, my Viking, Aleksander, may this be in a far away future the space you can remember I was here, and how much I appreciated the present next to you.
Your Mamma, Paula
Kjøp stol i det nye konserthuse
No comments:
Post a Comment