The secret of a passionate man
Paula Robles Nettel
The secret of a passionate man
lays perhaps
between his thumb and his wrist,
the voluptuous revealing side of his
hand
that of his Venus mount,
there, where I could softly caress
his skin
softly traveling my finger across
that range
of tiny lines marking his trail.
The secret of a passionate man
may be hidden on the gap
between his lips and his chin
there where I could hide my kisses
when the wild jungle
of his facial hair disappears.
The secret of a passionate man
might as well rest in his thighs
there, that upon the slightest touch
brings in him back the fire in his
eyes.
Though there are many easy ways
to reach the passions of a man
more than ever accessible to them,
beauties escalating beauties
revealing it all just for them,
I console myself with the few
who had let me reach them,
through the words they inspire me
upon seeing or touching their hands
upon hiding my kisses goodbye
upon the real or imaginary journey
of their thighs.
Hundvåg 13.08.2016
No comments:
Post a Comment