Sunday, 17 April 2011

Deine treu ergebene Freundin - likes dark beer

This is the prelude of a beautiful season; of days of warmth, blooming,  birds, beautiful Norwegian colors. The seasons go by,  I have learned to enjoy them, knowing well that I'll never feel the seasons again the same way.

Perhaps the zenith of the most intense season of my life can be summarized as the warm sunny days of spring, prime dark beer in on our hands; endless conversations, endless contemplation, endless admiration. Life at its best! With the full knowledge that the extraordinary obstacles encountered were defeated with creativity, braveness and fast thinking. There is no doubt that the time stolen from life, gave us the honor of being listed among the greatest thieves of modern times.

From the memories of the beautiful beginning of an end;  to this moment a year later where memories and words remain my only link to that wonderful eternity, I remain...

Von den Ecken meines Geistes und Herzens
Deine ergebene Freundin

Südlicht
"True time is four-dimensional". Martin Heidegger
--I--I--I-- 


No comments:

Post a Comment