Friday, 31 December 2010

Reflections of my year 2010

A year a go, at this same time it all seemed so gloom and hopeless ahead. In an instant in time during the last hours of the year  2009 a miracle happened in my life, someone brought me back the light, and although the road ahead was dark, my pathway had light until I had strength to go again on my own.

Tomorrow, a new day, of a new year, of a new decade is not far away and I know that the future and the things that are meant to mark our lives for the good will never be disclosed one instant before  they are suppose to exist. I have learned to wait, embrace and act on the opportunity of life.

I know wherever I go it will be  filled with love, dreams, hope, hard work and  strength because that is who I am. The undisclosed tomorrow might be difficult but remains beautifully mine.

My 38 year of life lived during this year has been an amazing journey, where everything I have done  has counted, it is a year to remember because I have made it unforgettable and it's a year of great accomplishments, meeting great people who have helped me in my journey,  time was not wasted, people were not taken for granted, starting with myself and for that I am in peace with 2010.

Fra Nyttårsaften Midnattsgudstjeneste Stavanger Domkirke - close to you.



No comments:

Post a Comment