The beauty of being a late bloomer lies in the fact that you know you haven't yet discovered half of your talents, your true potential and the infinite possibilities that lie ahead in front of you.
Blooming late is not a disadvantage, on the contrary is realizing the clear path of choice and opportunity that suddenly appears in front of your eyes, who stare in disbelief wondering if this is really meant to be.
I am a late bloomer since childhood, always one step behind the general spring time, so I learned to recognize that yes, this is real, sometimes people bloom at their own time and off season.
Is not about the time wasted, the time lived wrongly, or the time that escaped our hands, late blooming is about the rest of our lives as the second chance to do it all over again, this time maybe our way.
The alternative would be to painful to bare, if life up to now was as good as it gets...
I am sure this is not true, the best is yet to come for me, I have gambled my in-satisfactions and I have crossed a long road of uncertainty, because I have let go of what was holding me down, with pain but always with hope, effort, and the blind believe in what my heart speaks to me - to embrace who I really am and what I really want out of life.
The road has already given me many answers back about my talents, my dreams and my potential, still there are aspects that still remain unrevealed, but I am determined that all that I seek will bloom late as well, at the right time, because rushing life after all this time dedicated to improve myself would be again tripping with the same stone all over again.
This time I rather wait even if I feel impatient. I know sometimes wonderful things grow and bloom off season, in the mean time I keep learning to just enjoy today, and I must use the present efficiently and wait patiently for all to reveal.
Stavanger - back online finally form my humble yet beautiful corner of my late blooming world.
No comments:
Post a Comment