Little boy, with your blond hair, and your cheeky smile. You are engraved in my heart forever, I am always with you closer than you know when we are far away.
Every beat of your heart holds a beat of mine. Eventually you wont remember the way I held you, the songs I sang, the words I spoke, but remember this, when you heart feels strange with emotion and you miss me again, is that pain that holds the secret of the love I gave you.
When heartache comes to you about me, think that love has no other physical memory than ache and when you do, you will remember how much I loved you from the very first day I knew you were going to be.
Your embrace, your touch and the look in your eyes were and still are the silent gifts of this amazing magical love.
I love you pretty boy.
Mamma
