Tuesday, 8 January 2008

One day at a time.

Been away for some weeks, away from reality, has been difficult at times but some others were good. Now I am back to reality, no turning back, decision has been made, things are going in motion, little by little, my husband and I are doing things slowly, separation with dignity, taking time to settle into the new roles of being single again. I don't deny is painful to leave my best friend, to start again alone, is so easy to be caught in the web of certain comfort in ones companionship, but marriage and relationships should be more than that, at least that is what I think and maybe the future will probe me right or wrong, can't know until I try.

I take one day at a time, trying not to over react and crate more mess. We need to remain calm, loving, caring, this is not only my life is the life of three persons that need to find again a way to live in harmony but separately. I feel more at peace with my self and the decision. One day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment