Thursday, 25 October 2007

A view from 35

I welcome myself to the world of bloggers. Have thought about starting but neglected to do so for many reasons, main one would be that this is not my native language and even if I used my native language my grammar is so poor, lack of practice plus never been good at it. Nevertheless, I like writing in both my mother tongue Spanish and English is just a pleasure to explore... Ive decided no bad grammar should stop me from pursuing this humble act of letting my brain and heart speak...

Now you been warned about it, and I hope that by writing more and more and reading more and more, I will be able to improve my language skills.

A view from 35, is my current status in life. I have been inspired by my recent friendship with a wonderful person; with out him knowing he has awaken a need to reach inside my heart and brain and discover my true self. The inspiration came afloat from a series of email exchanges we've done for the last past months, in which I discovered that I have so much in me that I need to say and is not fair to just throw this to one person, better it is to just let the www handle my emotions.

I don't expect people to read what I write, I write for myself, but if you do encounter that what I say has in some way touched your life in a good or bad way, well then give me some feedback, there is no way to grow if we are not able to hear how others are perceiving us.

A view from 35 is the new beginning of something that began maybe 20 years ago, the search for meaning, the search to understand myself and this life that is mine but that for some strange reasons I keep losing control of it ...

Here is to friendship, here is to people that inspire us, here is to finding our truths and ourselves..

No comments:

Post a Comment