Thursday, 19 January 2012

De esa parte de mi alma... tuya, solamente tuya / that part of my soul yours, only yours

Eres
Paula Robles Nettel

Eres, la eternidad intangible de mi ser
callado, plasmado
en  minutos sorpresivos
ensañados de recuerdos
ante el intento inagotable del olvido

Eres, la voz lejana de una alegría
única e irrepetible
tangiblemente invisible
de esa parte de mi alma
tuya, solamente tuya

Eres, fulgor de mis tormentas
pasión que aun de mi la furia desgarra
el desasosiego ardiente
marcado con tu nombre

Eres, tormento de mis desvelos
angustias en penumbras
ausencia irreemplazable
otoño sin hojas
la muerte a diario que me espera

Eres, el principio de mis días
y la conclusión de mis noches
Eres todo y eres nada
Eres todo y eres nada
todo y nada


--I-I-I--
Din hengivne Venn.
Sørlyset 19.01.10




Translation

You are
by Paula Robles Nettel

You are, the intangible eternity in my soul
silent reflected
in surprising minutes
preying with memories
against the tireless effort of forgetfulness

You are the distant voice of joy
unique and unrepeatable
Invisible tangibly,
that part of my soul
yours, only yours

You are, splendor of my storms
passion that still tears me with fury
of that
burning restlessness,
marked with your name


You are, torment of my sleepless nights
anxieties in the dark
irreplaceable absence
leafless autumn
the daily death that awaits me

You are, the beginning of my days
and conclusion of my nights
You are  everything and nothing
You are everything and nothing,
everything and nothing

That was the time you brought me back to God, and I have not left him ever since... and therefore I am never lonely, weak or unloved. Thank you. 19.01.10

 




No comments:

Post a Comment