Saturday, 24 July 2010

Tiny smile of infinite power

I remember when I used to "borrow" my friends kids, they were the perfect alabi to go to a tivolli or a kids movie. Now I am here in legoland and watch my son smile and laugh, it's wonderful to see him enjoying life, the life I never thought I was going to be able to share with him.

My miracle boy is a miracle baby! His or more important our story was lucky enough to be chosen to be on my wonderful English friend Gilli Moorhawk book " Miracle babies". Whatever trials and test the road gave us, there was written somewhere that he and I were meant to be, the painful process and waiting to unite our lives was worth it and I sit here and look at his face amazed, I no longer need an alibi to fit in the magical world of children. True enough is an honor to belong in the parenthood club but more rewarding is to enjoy life where more often than not, I get to be as childish and happy as those kids you see around.

From the Landoflego Denmark 2010 while queing

No comments:

Post a Comment