I can't longer hide who I am nor I want to tame the fire that burns in my spirit, the intensity of my being, the yearn of my heart. I am intense as the light of the sun and brave and strong as the wind that commands without arrogance the power to stir the direction of my "life sailboat", but I wish to remain kind, humble and loving because those things grant me peace and because the world returns them back to me in abundance.
I am a still perhaps a reflection of my childhood, my early youth and my culture, but out of my grown up experiences I am a transformed reflection of my lessons, I have up grown trouble and sorrow with bravery, integrity and passion for learning. I have fallen out of the well warned road and I've stumbled and redefine to my convenience the scale of my values, but inevitable I have painfully return to the well lighted road where there is no other currency of higher value than integrity in order to live a life of true love and respect for others rights, but I brought no guilt with me, I have learnt with the years to forgive myself for my weaknesses and those lessons have made my heart understood finally the diversity of colours in this life and the dangerous limitations to the development of the soul that judgments convey.
I am just human, I fall and fail often but I have come to master the power to stand strong and succeed. Life crossroads are difficult and is there when I face my own humble humanity, answers don't flow and doubts invade every corner of my being, they make me blind, deaf and disable my spirit, my heart refuses to speak clear and my faith begins to crumble, I am a broken woman...
Silence, loneliness and pain have been the place where my soul, heart and mind have been able to once again communicate with each other. God has kept quiet in my crossroads, my praying and my begging for answers and easy miracles have been heard but not been granted, he has continued indicating to me no clear signs or answer will appear, he speaks in silence, he urges me to calm down and to listen to myself, to listen to what my heart tells me, he forces me to face life and truths straight in the eye; there is duty and there is fulfillment, he has thought me before that crossroads are more complicated to define than black or white, still I keep expecting him to finally give me a break and hand me the book of easy answers.... I know this now, there are no answers based purely on rules and dogma, the challenge is to find the balance between duty and what our heart is screaming to us, what must come first...
My answers are seldom clear like instructions in a piece of paper, the right answers to difficult matters usually resemble puzzles of undesirable feelings of inconvenience and injustice to my happiness, at least my immediate happiness. I know the road less traveled is the hardest one and I know I am trying to avoid it imploring God for miracles, knowing well that is there in that road full of difficulties were I need to go because at the end of the day we still have duty, integrity and values that are necessary to be addressed in the present, we have to face responsibility before we can face happiness in the future, but by no means this is a life condemnation of our own personal happiness, on the contrary, its the step stone of bravery that will lead you to your dreams and true happiness in the right time with the right conscious.
Life has thought me though, that when we do the right thing, meaning when we sacrifice our immediate happiness for duty and responsibility, there in the future, bright new crossroads will appear, the more we walk through those crossroads, the more prepared we are eventually to take ownership of our life direction, because life becomes not a puzzle of one or two single dimensions, but a three dimensional and ever changing image belonging to us, that we suddenly begin to have the power to influence and transform with our passion and with the yearn in our heart for a fulfilled LIFE...
I am the kind of traveler that knows that the crossroads are necessary to evolve, avoiding them is becoming the image of a puzzle of one dimension, a very sad reflection of our inability to build and live our dreams, and my life is nothing shorter than a reflection of a 3D image of my passion for life and dreams.
--I--I--I--
You are so connected to your emotions and are in touch with your feelings with no fear... it seems to me you've learned to recognize every phase you go through and face them with dignity and harmony.
ReplyDeleteI love to read you... you are very inspiring to me and a very brave woman.
Your words touch me enormously, thank you.
ReplyDelete